Greenfield's Kickstand w/Retro Kit attaches quickly and easily to bicycles that have cables in the way or an unusual frame design. It provides a safe and convenient way to park your bikes at home and on the road and trail. It's also durable, light and nice looking. Plus, it's made of a special non-corrosive aluminum and is built to last. If you have any questions about using the RetroKit, please contact us.
- Saddle clamp for straight seatpost - Diameter: 22.2mm
- Large Flange-Fits Splined MX Cranks - Sold in pairs
• With bolt & nut • 1 1/8-inch = 28.6mm • 1-inch = 25.4mm
The Problem Solvers Cassette Spacers are made of light and durable anodized aluminum and come in different thicknesses for correctly spacing various brand and model cassette cogs. Measure and match your spacers to choose the right width.
$9.99 - $11.99
The Problem Solvers Seatpost Shim is what you need when your seatpost is a little too small-diameter to fit tightly into your frame. It's made of light, durable aluminum and has a lip on the top so it won't slide down inside the frame during installation.
- DT Swiss cartridge bearings - Sold in pairs
- 6061 Forged Alloy - Made to O.E.M. specifications - Correct hardness to reduce damage to frame upon impact
All Wheels Manufacturing replacement derailleur hangers are produced in their Colorado shop to exacting tolerances. - CNC machined 6061 aluminum - Black anodized finish - Includes (1) M8 Chainring Bolt
All Wheels Manufacturing replacement derailleur hangers are produced in their Colorado shop to exacting tolerances. - CNC machined 6061 aluminum - Black anodized finish - Includes (1) M6 Chainring Bolt
Need a non-quick-release seatpost collar with some major bling? Then Salsa's Lip-Locks are just what you're waiting for! Regarded as some of the best out there by those in the know, these sweet seat collars are super tough, easy to use and come in a variety of colors to please your palette.
• Designed for flat-sided tubes up to 23mm thick • Firm spring prevents movement while riding • Two bracket options to better fit small and large frames
Page 1 of 1